Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Beauty on a budget - cheap alternatives

Hey guys!

So if you are cheap, like me, don't be ashamed! I don't like to spend $100 on make up every time I walk into Sephora. Buuuutt it does happen....often. Good thing is, it pays off! Sometimes I even get things for FREE. Yes. Free. I'm talking, no purchase necessary free! 

How? *you ponder*

Sign up for the Sephora Beauty Insider. It's really that simple. 

From free samples, to free gifts on your birthday. They are usually a sample size, but good thing a little goes a long way with makeup. 

Ulta is another good place to sign up for the rewards! 

Here are some of the samples I've gotten from Sephora in the past couple weeks. All for free. Freeeeeee! I'm favorite F word ☺️ 

Bare Minerals - acne prone skin power w/ brush 
Sephora - lip gloss rouge and "The Mascara"
GlamGlow - FlashMud Brightening Treatent 
Benefit - The POREfessional License to Blot 

After you spend a certain amount you can become a VIB! With every purchase you collect points that can be used towards other sample products. 

It's okay to be frugle! Just keeping it pretty honest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment