Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Sensitive Skin / Bare minerals powder foundation

My sensitive skin has always been a problem for me. 

But, I've been looking for a powder foundation, since it is 10 times quicker than liquid. Bare minerals has always been an admired talked about brand. 

So I went to Sephora to check it out and see how it looked with my skin tone. 

The color was beautiful, with decent coverage of my dark spots for the amount I tried on.

Excited about it and how lightweight it was, I went ahead and bought some! 

Unfortunelty the next day my face broke out in a horrible rash. Not saying the Bare Minerals makes a bad product, I loved it. Just beware if you have sensitive skin. Try it on a small area, and see if your skin reacts. Very sad that I had one :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment