Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015


Hello Everyone!!
I know I haven't had a post in a while and I wanted to share what I've been up to. It is finals week, so I will be studying my butt off. Grad school is seriously no joke. But it will be well worth it in the end when I receive my MBA. 

I have been honing my makeup skills and found a drugstore foundation which I actually love more than my Sephora brand (which is still amazing). I am wearing it in the photo. Maybeline Fit Me Matte & Poreless for normal to oily skin. 

It is seriously amazing! Keeps my shine under control without making me look fake. It was around $8 which is a steal. Seriously. I will definitely continue to purchase this product. They could improve the shade range but I am glad they had a shade to match my skin tone and undertones. 

It gives a pretty good (medium) coverage. I usually color correct which I did in this photo, but I could wear this without doing much correction at all. 

Highly recommended! :)

Thanks for hanging out with me as I keep it "pretty honest." 
Check back next week for more makeup looks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment